- Oracle today announced that Capgemini Group has been named a Diamond level partner, the highest ranking available in Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized program.
- Capgemini is one of the world’s leading providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
- By achieving a Diamond level status, Capgemini has proven its extensive expertise in implementing Oracle software and its ability to help joint customers worldwide leverage technology to accelerate growth and business success.
- To date, Capgemini has achieved more than 22 Oracle Specializations, 5 Advanced Specializations, and offers more than 2,700 Oracle specialists with deep industry and vertical expertise in Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle’s Siebel, Oracle’s JD Edwards, Oracle’s Agile Product Lifecycle Management and Oracle’s Demantra, Oracle Enterprise Taxation Management and Oracle Policy Automation, amongst others.
- “Capgemini has been a recognized leader in Oracle deployments for nearly two decades, having executed thousands of joint implementation projects with Oracle worldwide. We provide a broad set of Oracle specializations and one of the largest volume of certified Oracle specialists available in the market,” said Nicolas Dufourcq, Deputy General Manager and Group CFO, Capgemini . “The Diamond level status further cements Capgemini’s position as a leading expert in Oracle technologies and highlights our ability to deliver unmatched value to clients worldwide.”
- “Over the past several years, Oracle has rapidly acquired and innovated new technology offerings to meet the changing business needs of our customers,” said Judson Althoff, Oracle Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances & Channels and Embedded Sales. “By achieving Diamond status, Capgemini demonstrates it has the wide range of Oracle technology skills and expertise needed to help our customers maximize the value of our extensive technology portfolio. We look forward to continuing to work closely with Capgemini to deliver the winning combination of value-added services and technology that our customers need to meet their dynamic business goals today and well into the future.”
- Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
- Capgemini and Oracle
- OPN Diamond Level
- Judson Althoff blog
- Connect with the Oracle Partner community at OPN on Facebook, OPN on LinkedIn, OPN on YouTube and OPN on Twitter
- Connect with Capgemini’s Oracle community at CapgeminiOracle on Twitter
- Capgemini Oracle Blog
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our website at http://www.oracle.com.
Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™. The Group relies on its global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to get the right balance of the best talent from multiple locations, working as one team to create and deliver the optimum solution for clients. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2010 global revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and employs over 112,000 people worldwide. More information is available at www.capgemini.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.