Patients continue to seek digital solutions to manage their health in their day to day life. The number of people using an app to manage health-related issues and also, a wearable device to manage their health, continues to rise. Staggering customer change is the result of advancements in digital technology and the fact that this technology is now considered a proven method for effective behavior change. The Internet of Things (IOT) and healthy lifestyles are changing how insurance is sold, underwritten, and priced, and companies must adapt to stay in the lead.
Digicare is a platform designed to help engage members in their healthcare journey to better observe their health, wellness, and care pathway. This member-centric solution supports the whole journey, be it for a health insurer, general practitioner, or healthcare platform owner. Digicare services can be provided by any healthcare value chain stakeholder to better support members in their daily life as well as care pathway. This solution is particularly adapted to Member Support programs dedicated to specific pathologies.
- Integrates into a member’s life, thereby allowing organizations to better support their members’ healthcare needs
- Provides a 360° view and full service support to ensure member engagement
- Helps track a member’s daily life and provides high-value continuous experiences, tailored to each specific health goal: steps, targets, and rich media content
- A single application for end to end member engagement
- Helps payers proactively plan health interventions and identify risks sooner rather than later
- Assists health coordinators with keeping track of the important components of the member’s health cycle