In the run up to the BA Convention, Capgemini India is pleased to bring you a one of a kind contest – “The Hunt for Digital Masters”! If you are a digital-savvy Business Analyst who wants to show off digital skills, prove your mettle in the knowledge of digital technologies and business, and be recognized as the “Digital Grand Master”, then this is just the event for you!
In addition to learning and testing your skills in a dynamic digital environment, analysts can get creative digitally and stand a chance to win awards galore! Get a chance to win certificates and prizes worth up to INR 1.25 lakh!
The Hunt for Digital Masters contest will be spread across 4 levels. Here are a few pointers to help you emerge a winner and secure the coveted title of the Digital Grand Master.
- Level 1 comprises Basic Digital Awareness Questions (in the form of MCQs) on trending topics such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), digital disruption, automation and voice assistants.
- Participants will be given 30 questions, which they will have to answer in 15 minutes.
- Level 2 is a Digital Deep Dive on emerging digital technologies, AI, Blockchain, AR/VR and other similar topics requiring advanced knowledge and understanding.
- Participants will be given 30 questions, which they will have to answer in 10 minutes.
- Top 20 scorers qualify for Level 3 and get awarded with the Digital Conqueror certificate.
- In Level 3, contestants will be required to Craft a Digital Solution on a given topic around the theme of digital transformation.
- The participants are expected to prepare a 3-slide PowerPoint presentation, which will be evaluated by a team of experts in Capgemini (online submission)
- Top 5 scorers qualify for the finale.
- The finale, to be held live at the BA Convention, on August 10, 2018 from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. This level will see the five winners of Level 3 presenting a case study on a topic communicated in advance.
- The five contestants take over the stage for an 8-minute presentation each.
- Top 3 winners are awarded the title of Digital Grand Master and win cash prizes!
Who can participate in the Hunt for Digital Masters?
The contest is open for Indian citizens residing in Bengaluru only. A Business Analyst (BA) with at least 2 years of experience can participate in the contest.
How can I participate in the Hunt for Digital Masters?
To play, all you need to do is fill in the user registration form using your email ID.
A great learning experience and prizes worth upto INR 1.25 lakh to be won!
- Grand Champion – prizes worth upto INR 1,25,000
- 1st runner up – prizes worth upto INR 75,000
- 2nd runner up – prizes worth upto INR 50,000
Participants will also be awarded with certificates at each level of participation:
- Contestants qualifying for Level 2 will receive the certificate of ‘Digital Darer’
- Contestants qualifying for Level 3 will receive the certificate of ‘Digital Conqueror’
- Top 3 winners at the finale will receive the certificate of ‘Digital Grand Master’
Evaluation of all case studies will be done by a special board of jury put in place especially for the purpose. Selection of winners is at the discretion of the jury panel comprising domain-specific digital experts at Capgemini and IIBA.
Candidates can participate in each level only once.
In case of session termination before completion of a level, the candidate can retake the test, in which case they have to start from the beginning. The first complete submission of answers will be considered final and subsequent attempts will not be allowed/considered.
Winners of the contest will be chosen solely on the discretion of the jury members. Please ensure to update your profile and contact details.
For any queries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of cash emoluments, all Prize Money will be subject to tax deduction and the same shall be borne by the winners.
- This contest is not valid for internal Capgemini Employees