At Capgemini, we work with the world’s leading brands to enhance and transform the way they do business by harnessing the power of technology. We do this with passion and by bringing our Group-wide purpose and brand promise to life.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Our new Capgemini Purpose
Last date to register – April 14, 2021
Drives will be conducted till May 7, 2021.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for 2021 graduates:
Referred candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Should be graduating in 2021
- Should have 60% and above in 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 5 semesters)
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, and Electronics & Instrumentation)
- ME / MTech students must be from mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, and Computers
- Must possess excellent English written / spoken communication skills
- Must be open to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, and role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the assessment / selection process
- Selection process will be done in virtual mode
- Candidates will be responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online
We would also like to reiterate that the Technical, Communication, and Game Based Aptitude test are elimination rounds while Behavioral Profiling module is for understanding the innate profile of the candidate and is not a filtration step.
Post registration in the tool, you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
Our new Capgemini Brand Promise
By agreeing to participate in the campus recruitment drive you are agreeing to accept the prescribed process of this recruitment and shortlisting or selection is at sole discretion of Capgemini. This participation and registration does not guarantee a call/offer letter, and the same will be based on the positions available across different cities in India among others.
Capgemini neither charges any fee, nor requires any money deposits from jobseekers at any stage of recruitment nor collect any fees from educational institutions for participation in a recruitment event.