October 5th, 2017 – 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM (CEST)
Any organization that collects, processes or transfers European citizens data will be subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), even if they are outside of the EU.
A lot of information is now available on this new regulation, but you might still be figuring out how it applies in your organization’s specific context, and trying to answer the following questions:
- What (personal / sensitive) data is in scope?
- Where and how is it processed?
- Who is using it and how?
- Is it protected enough?
- What efforts and roadmap to comply?
- Who is accountable / responsible?
- Is the protection properly working?
- Can we effectively minimize / delete the data?
- How to demonstrate compliance with GDPR?
- Can we detect a data leak and response?
Actually, the most important question should be: how do I transform this challenge into an opportunity for my business? Time to put aside legal concepts and requirements and determine your own journey to GDPR compliance to help digital transformation and competitiveness.
Join us for our 45-minute webinar and hear from our experts:
Global Head of Strategic Consulting for Cybersecurity
GDPR Offer Lead
Director Insight & Data Practice –
Leader Risk & Compliance
GDPR Consulting services
Cybersecurity Unit – Leader Data
Need to get up to speed on GDPR? Listen to our introductory podcast: