Discover What’s New in Corporate Venturing through our recently concluded event
(The event replay will be shared soon)
The one-hour virtual session tackled the following questions:
- What’s trending in corporate venturing?
- Why are certain venture groups becoming more autonomous as ‘standalone’ CVCs with unique branding?
- Why are some CVCs becoming more externally positioned as ‘standalone’ while others are getting more integrated with business units and internal innovation programs?
- While not new, why is the Venture Building and Startup Studios category growing rapidly?
- What are the core differences between CVC investing and Venturing Building/Startup Studios?
- How are the dominant platform players, including Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft, and Facebook, impacting the rise of ventures building/startup studios, early-stage investment, and corporate M&A of startups?
To connect with our San Francisco AIE, please fill the form below
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.