AI, New Business Models and Tech Innovation in Financial Services
Now in its 9th year, CWIN is conducted across 25 major cities of the world. It offers insights and thought leadership on the latest innovation and market trends.
This year’s theme is Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services. Come to discover an afternoon filled with opportunities to network with your peers, watch live demos and see some of latest emerging technologies in action from our FinTech partners.
Here’s a flavor of what we have planned for you:
Keynote by guest speaker
How Technology is driving changes in Customer Behaviours?
- Under the hood’ of launching new products, services, business models in FS by Fahrenheit 212
- Small misunderstood enterprises, a view of the market by Idean
- Strategic responses in a post-opening banking market
- AI FinTech focus – H20.ai, CognitiveScale and Introhive
- Digital operations through AI-driven automation by Workfusion
- Ethical dilemma of AI and the impact on financial services
- AI-driven marketing for personalised messaging: how feasible in the GDPR World
- Social Media, the untapped channel
- Revolutionising the Banking Data Platform by Couchbase
- Putting the Ops back into DevOps in financial services by CA Technologies
- Blockchain: your opportunity to solve the Corporate KYC data collection problem once and for all by R3
Architecture & Data
- Reimagining society through the lens of a Machine Economy
- IoT and the service economy, risks and opportunities for Insurers
- Active everywhere database architecture for hybrid cloud environments by Datastax
More exciting roundtables and panel sessions to discover. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get inspired, catch the best of tech trends, update your knowledge on hot topics, during the day startups pitches, FinTech sessions and more.
If you cannot attend the event, you can watch it on live stream on YouTube.
Register Your Interest here.