The global meeting for positive innovation
What is the ambition of changeNOW Summit?
Present the wealth of change and solutions we offer, which answer concrete questions to the most urgent problems of the 21st century. We connect investors, large businesses, and people beyond borders, and we accelerate success on a big scale.
We’re expecting 20,000 people, over 1,000 solutions from about 100 countries and 250 speakers to join.
Change agents from all over the world will present their vision and solutions to meet the challenge of global warming, the preservation of biodiversity, the challenges of finite resources and it’s impact on our livelihood.
Our Presence at ChangeNOW
Capgemini Invent will be present at various key moments including:
Session: Building a Carbon Neutral City, moderated by Florent Andrillon – Friday 31st Jan – 11.15-12.30pm, main stage
Buildings are responsible for approximately 40% of energy consumption in Europe. However, although almost 75% of the building stock is energy inefficient, there are solutions to address the neutral carbon footprint and energy efficiency challenges. Some cities are finding a way towards an ambitious carbon neutrality target, implementing a number of initiatives addressing the sustainability concern.
Join our moderator Florent Andrillon, VP Energy Transition Leader at Capgemini Invent during this insightful session with leading participants:
- Pekka Timonen, Mayor of Lahti, Finland
- Clarisse Merlet, Founder of FabBRICK – Francesco Piazzesi, Founder and CEO of Echale – Julie Villet, Director of CSR & UR Lab chez Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Kaisa-Reeta Koskinen, Director of Carbon Neutral Helsinki program at City of Helsinki, Thomas Nowak, Secretary General of the European Heat Pump Association
- Tony Estanguet, President of the Paris 2024 Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games
Dedicated session: Invent for Society, Friday 31st Jan – 14.00-15.00pm, Central bubble of the Grand Palais. Business without purpose is dead: Let’s invent society-driven solutions!
Digital technologies are causing massive global disruptions. Yet they are also enabling new ways of inventing sustainable solutions. This session will tackle major societal stakes including energy transition, digital inclusion and even predictive healthcare. Expect innovative use cases and powerful x-sector testimonials! A 45 minute session led by Emmanuel Lochon, Capgemini Invent CMO with:
- Dr Fabien Reyal, Head of Breast cancer, Gynecologic cancer & Reconstructive Surgery unit & Charlotte Pierron-Perles, VP Head of Insight Driven Enterprise practice at Capgemini Invent
- Richard Biagioni, CEO Innoenergy & Arthur Arrighi de Casanova, Capgemini Invent Energy expert
- Claire de Lafarge, International Partnerships manager at Ashoka & Marion Deprez, Capgemini Invent Consultant and leader for inclusive initiatives.
Invent for Society
The arrival of new technologies has brought on massive global shifts. As a leader in digital transformation, Capgemini invent is dedicated to pursue these purposes, and genuinely support the collective effort. These are the values we uphold within our Invent for Society programme, developed with our social and broader values in mind: HONESTY, BOLDNESS, TRUST, FREEDOM, TEAM SPIRIT, MODESTY & FUN.
Want to find out more about how Capgemini Invent helps clients make their businesses more sustainable? Connect with us.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.