- Singapore Gets Social for FORMULA ONE With SAP
STB will leverage best practices gained by the SAP Research organization from a similar SAP deployment of social media tools in Australia, delivering traffic information to iPhone users.
- How dangerous is image file metadata?
Unless your digital camera or camera equipped cellphone is more than fifteen (15) years old, the chances are good that any pictures taken with that device contain metadata.
- Google Transparency Report: Government Requests
Like other technology and communications companies, we regularly receive requests from government agencies around the world to remove content from our services, or provide information about users of our services and products. This map shows the number of requests that we received in six-month blocks with certain limitations.
- Girl, 14, fears 21,000 party guests after Facebook invite blunder
A teenager from Hertfordshire who mistakenly posted her address and phone number on Facebook to publicise a birthday party ended up with 21,000 promised guests.
- Social Media Working Better for Retention Than Acquisition
Campaigns to acquire new customers have not taken off
- Should one joke tweet ruin a man’s life?
- Why Ugly Sites Convert Better Than Yours
- New Dating Service with Matchmaking Powered by Facebook and Your Lifestream
- HTML5: The Facts And The Myths
- Facebook Has Quietly Implemented A De-Facto Follow Feature
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/09/weekly_digest_of_week_3…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;