- Britain notches up 500 millionth digital download
Britain recently passed the 500-million mark for digital music downloads, and figures out this year suggest another record total in 2010.
- A Social Network For Low-Income Immigrant Neighborhoods
Hoodr is a hyper-local community platform developed specifically to strengthen the social fabric of low-income immigrant neighborhoods
- Can Experience be Designed?
Did someone design what you experience right now? Can experience be designed? Do experience designers shape how users feel or do they shape with respect to how users feel? A small but important nuance. Did you catch it? No? Then let me ask you this way: Do architects design houses or do they design “inhabitant experiences?
- The Influence of Mobile on Social Marketing’s Future
Mobile plat forms and location-based net works could take social marketing to the next level
- Micro data: HTML5’s Best-Kept Secret
Given the amount of industry noise about native video and scripted animations, you’d be forgiven if you had never heard of the new micro data specification included in HTML5.
- Are Twitter Followers Better Than Facebook Fans?
- ‘Graph Your Inbox’: A Side Of Gmail You’ve (Probably) Never Seen Before
- Prediction API: Make smart apps even smarter
- Disaster for Twitter: John Mayer quits
- Why World of Warcraft is good for you
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/09/weekly_digest_of_week_3…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;