- How the top ten airlines in the world use Facebook
Here are the top ten global airlines, based on IATA figures for the number of scheduled international passengers carried in 2009
- Apple’s Ping “drowning in scams and spams”
Security firm Sophos has slammed Apple for failing to secure its new Ping social network, claiming the service is sinking in “scams and spams”.
- Target Stores to Be First Retailer of Facebook Credits Gift Cards
Today Target® announced that Facebook® Credits gift cards will launch at Target stores nationwide beginning Sept. 5. Target will be the first brick-and-mortar retailer to carry Facebook Credits gift cards.
- Oxford English Dictionary ‘will not be printed again’
The next edition of the Oxford English Dictionary, the world’s most definitive work on the language, will never be printed because of the impact of the internet on book sales.
- Snoop Is Top Dogg Of Virtual Goods Selling $200K+
A case study that is part of a new report on the growth of virtual good sales estimates that Snoop Dogg has sold more than $200,000 of branded virtual goods across several social networks. Snoop has generated sales across social platforms like Gaia Online, Zwinky and Viximo’s network of social networking partners. On social game WeeWorld, his sales are 2.5 times more than non-branded goods.
- The World’s First “Infinite USB Memory” Available for Pre-order
- The Business Case for Enterprise Social Bookmarking: $4.6 Million a Year in Cost Savings!
- The network neutrality debate: It all depends on what you fear
- See How They did it: 104 Social Media Case Studies
- Fake Reviews: Social Media Meets The FTC
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/09/weekly_digest_of_week_3…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;