- HTML5, open standards, and the BBC
Open standards have always been part of the BBC’s DNA. They are fundamental to driving market innovation and will always be important to the BBC’s mission to introduce the benefits of new technology to society.
- Hidden Costs of Information Work in the Enterprise Exposed
How do information workers spend their time, and what does this cost the enterprise.
- What Will Replace 3D Printing?
There is currently a lot of hype with regards to 3D printing. Researchers are however already working on a replacement technology.
- What Makes Social Media Trustworthy?
Venues and relationships affect how social media users perceive advice
- Marketers to Spend $220 Million on Advertisements in Social Games This Year
For most social games, the primary revenue stream has not been advertising. Instead, virtual goods are dominant.
- 7 Social Shopping Experiences
- A Private, Anti-Foursquare To Geo-Fence Those Neer To You
- LikeOurselves is Foursquare for friends you haven’t met yet
- When Free Isn’t Cheap Enough
- The consistent failure of Linux to grab even 1% of the desktop OS market
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/08/weekly_digest_of_week_3…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;