In this week’s digest: There is a new younger generation: the iGeneration, schools shouldn’t block social network sites, we all know benefits of SaaS, but are there more benefits than just more low costs. And if you have been buzzing about Google Buzz, take a look at the special edition of the weekly digest about Google Buzz.
- Schools shouldn’t block social network sites
Why schools should stop blocking social network sites.
- The Social CRM and Enterprise 2.0 Experience Continuum
Social CRM and Enterprise 2.0 efforts need to work in conjunction with one another and that’s what this whole post is about.
- Lurking: a Challenge or a Fruitful Strategy?
This study investigates interpersonal, procedural, and technological knowledge sharing barriers.
- Tech-savvy ‘iGeneration’ kids multi-task, connect
Move over, Millennials. You’re not the younger generation anymore.
- Cloud Security Using… Social Networks?
I’ve always been drawn to the more forgivably human downsides to the whole SaaS/Cloud concept like this one: How on earth do you prevent password sharing?
- Augmented Reality Coming to Video Conferencing
- Top 3 Business Benefits of (internal) Enterprise 2.0
- Information Management loves Enterprise 2.0
- Cascaad Taps Social Graph for Tailored News
- The benefits of SaaS (beyond low cost)
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/02/weekly_digest_of_week_6…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;