- Kanban and Scrum – making the most of both (free ebook download)
Scrum and Kanban are two flavours of Agile software development – two deceptively simple but surprisingly powerful approaches to software development. So how do they relate to each other?
- Assessing Google’s showdown with China: Does it make sense?
On the surface, Google’s threat to shut down its China operations after a cyberattack on its infrastructure looks like sheer business lunacy. How can the search giant give up on the world’s biggest growth market? It’s easier than you’d think.
- Web Site User Experience Anatomy – Applying Psychology to Understand How People Think, Work, and Relate
Just like human anatomy, the anatomy of a web site is composed of different user experience parts that must all work together seamlessly.
- Marketers: Grok Up on Structured Data
Search engines are on board with the slow but steady march to leverage structured data in delivering query results. Are marketing departments across industries marshalling their resources to take advantage of all the opportunities that are enabled by structuring data?
- Finding Experts on Twitter Just Got Easy with Twendly
- Microsoft’s Plan to Save Windows Mobile
- 7 Social Media Roles You Haven’t Considered
- Social Media and Mobile Texting a Major Source of Info and Aid for Earthquake in Haiti
- Businesses Need to Formalize Their Social Media Policies
tweetmeme_url = ‘http://www.capgemini.com/technology-blog/2010/01/weekly_digest_of_week_2…‘;
tweetmeme_style = ‘compact’;