New Rules for a Changing World
Recent trends have changed the rules for on-site IT support. Workers and facilities are now scattered around the globe, making on-site support more expensive. Proliferating device types, operating systems and applications have also made it increasingly difficult for IT to address the variety of technical issues users encounter.
Outsourcing on-site support and digitizing service desks are solutions but few outsourcing partners can truly deliver the service quality that users demand. Companies need knowledgeable on-site support that increases business value while lowering costs.
On-Site Services from A to Z
Our Distributed Smart Services deliver comprehensive on-site IT support, including your choice of the following models of service delivery:
- Campus-based, on-site support offered at virtually any campus location worldwide
- Field service provided by technicians dispatched to specific locations, as needed
- Hub-and-spoke support provided from a designated central “hub” location, and/or performed on site at designated “spoke” locations
- Depot support offered at remote sites for system replacement/upgrades
- Manned kiosks provided on site as “walk-up” support, especially useful during major rollouts
- Personalized support
- One point of contact
- Predictable delivery
- Better support metrics
- Lower total support costs
Contact your local Capgemini representative today to learn more about how Distributed Smart Services can provide the on-site IT support you need.