Temenos is the world’s leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead in a changing marketplace. Over 3,000 firms across the globe, including 41 of the world’s top 50 banks, rely on Temenos to process the client interactions and daily transactions of more than 500 million banking customers.
Capgemini: Your Trusted Partner to help accelerate your digital transformation while managing your business
As a key Global Strategic partner, Capgemini has been partnering with Temenos for more than 10 years and has achieved several benchmarks since then.
Capgemini is a market leader in Temenos expertise with over 600 Temenos specialists and a dedicated Temenos Centre of Excellence. We have successfully completed more than 15 Core Banking implementations and 20 Core Banking upgrades in our partnership so far.
Together with Temenos, we specialize in minimizing the risks during any transformation journey. A component-by-component transformation strategy avoids the high risk of a rip & replace and achieves a steady return on investment. We have a well-defined and proven methodology to deliver package led transformation to ensure delivery of desired business outcomes.
Capgemini Services for Temenos
We provide a comprehensive suite of Temenos services, encompassing strategy formulation, business scope and vision, business case and benefits realization, target operating model design, package implementation, integration, data migration, testing and multi-site roll out.
We undertake all kinds of transformations and upgrades for the following:
- Core Banking Modernization powered by Temenos
- Core Banking Modernization offering for Community Banks on Temenos Accelerator
- Temenos Upgrade Services
- Temenos WealthSuite Services
- Capgemini’s Connected Banking Solution
What sets us apart?
- Ready-to-use knowledge repository and accelerators that have been proven to shorten the core banking transformation timeline by over 20%.
- 400+ strong global Temenos team supported by Temenos competency center supported by over 2000 digital specialists.
- Capgemini’s Unique Design Thinking capabilities help our clients create compelling, innovative user experiences, alongside the Temenos package implementations. These include the Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE), and Fahrenheit 212 solutions, among others.
- We use the latest DevOps tools and processes to automate manual tasks and create repeatable processes with greater transparency, traceability, thus zeroing down on manual intervention and helping organizations attain a stable and reliable IT infrastructure.
To understand how you can realize the benefits of the combined Capgemini and Temenos solutions, e-mail us at email@example.com