Let Capgemini help you take the Number 1 CRM platform to an even higher level.
Salesforce, maker of the leading CRM platform, is known for ohana – a Hawaiian word that means “intentional family.” It’s a concept that extends to Salesforce employees, customers – and partners like Capgemini. In fact, Capgemini is here to help you get the most from your own Salesforce ohana – and the business results that Salesforce solutions can drive. Capgemini has been enabling successful Salesforce implementations and integrations for well over 10 years. As a Salesforce Global Strategic Consulting Partner in key geographies around the world, we’ve scored 9.89 out of 10 on the Salesforce Partner Value Index. How do we achieve that success? Through Salesforce CRM and cloud advisory services. Salesforce implementation, integration, and migration. A sophisticated force.com and VMforce application factory. And strong collaboration with Salesforce on innovation and project delivery.
Discover the Capgemini and Salesforce Partnership in 10 Step
Awards for Capgemini, rewards for your business
Capgemini regularly garners praise for its Salesforce, CRM, CX, and related capabilities. Recent accolades include the following:
- Leader, Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services, Worldwide
- Salesforce 2018 Cloud Solution Award, Einstein Analytics
- Winner, Best CRM Consultancies, Destination CRM Market Leader Awards 2018
- Winner’s Circle, HFS Research 2017 Blueprint Report, Salesforce Services
- Mulesoft 2018 Global Partner of the Year (Mulesoft is owned by Salesforce)
- MuleSoft 2018 Top Partner of the Year, EMEA
- MuleSoft 2018 Top Services Delivery Partner of the Year, EMEA
- MuleSoft 2018 Top Services Delivery Partner of the Year, APAC
- MuleSoft 2017 Top Partner of the Year, EMEA
- MuleSoft 2017 Top New Partner of the Year, APAC
- MuleSoft 2017 Top Certifications