- A multiplicity of ERP and other systems which makes it difficult to have an integrated view of the business
- A lack of standard processes across the different parts of the organization
- Lack of visibility and collaboration with external partners such as suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics service providers
- Loss of control as more and more operations are outsourced
- Complex, global supply chains that are not responsive enough to the new pace of business
- Limited use of the large amounts of data now available.
Los sistemas de gestión de comunicaciones con el cliente (CCM) se diseñaron tradicionalmente...
Habilitación de la industria inteligente mediante la adopción de la robótica para testing de...