Shape your own future in a winning team of of business consultants, technology experts, developers, designers and innovators. Combine cutting-edge technology with human insights to reimagine what’s possible. Help leading organizations grow and contribute to a more functional and inclusive society. This is Future Talent Program.
Accelerate your career in tech and business in Capgemini’s Future Talent Program. This opportunity is for recent and soon-to-be graduates who seek challenge and responsibility right from the start. We’re also thrilled to meet people who have decided to chart a new course in their career.
So, what’s your superpower? As a Future Talent, you get a permanent contract and a great opportunity to showcase and develop your skills, solve real-life challenges, work in interesting customer engagements and grow as a professional in for example:
- Software, Integrations or Salesforce Development
- Project and Service Delivery Management
- SAP Consultancy
- Data & Analytics (Data Management, Engineering, Machine Learning)
- UX & Service Design
- Cloud Native Development & DevOps
- Enterprise Architecture
- Requirement Analysis
Application period for the Autumn Future Talent Program is now open and ends 31st of August.
This time we have divided the roles in five different job ads based on the roles’ similarities. You can of course apply to multiple roles.
Here you can see a list of the roles welcoming applicants. Click on the title and you’ll see the actual job ad and can apply.
- Junior SAP FICO Consultant (Finance & Controlling), 2 positions
- Junior SAP Supply Chain Management Consultant, 1 position
- Junior Software Developer, 2 positions
- Junior Salesforce Developer, 1 position
- Junior Integrations Developer, 1 position
- Junior Cloud Developer, 2 positions
- Junior Enterprise Architect, 1 position
- Junior Requirement Analyst, 1 position
- Junior Data Management Consultant, 1 position
- Junior UX Designer, 1 position
- Junior Project Manager, Project Execution & Cloud Infra, 4 positions
- Junior Service Delivery Manager, 1 position
- Junior Project Management Coordinator, Apps, 1 position
- Junior Project Manager, Cloud Infra (also for English speakers), 1 position
- Junior Azure Specialist, 2 positions
- Junior Windows Specialist, 1 position
- Junior Cloud & Platforms Security Specialist (also for English speakers), 1 position
- Junior Cybersecurity Advisor (also for English speakers), 1 position
Future Talent Program starts twice each year. The first application period is January – February and the second one September – October.You will start your journey at Capgemini together with other Future Talents and form your own group of friends. The program includes a 4-month period with trainings, check-ups, mentoring, and real client projects. And after that? Your work with us continues!
From day one, you will work in a team with experienced colleagues, while also having your Future Talent team as a safety net. At Capgemini, you will be part of a network of over 300 000 people in around 50 countries. In Finland, we’re around 550 consultants, whose home base is our brand new Ruoholahti office in Helsinki, our second home in Lappeenranta – or their own home.
2010 Program kicked off for the first time
200+Talents have kickstarted their career in tech
Capgemini Finland redefines the future with strong expertise in cloud solutions, CX, SAP and data & AI. We create sustainable advantage for clients who want to push their growth and industry forward in the digital era.
Our global network means that you may end up working remotely for a leading brand in the very beginning of your career. Also, you will always have access to the brightest minds around the world and a long list of benchmarks from our projects.
Working at Capgemini
Besides exciting challenges on the cutting edge of tech, a career at Capgemini will show you what a friendly and inclusive work environment is all about. You’ll jump into an ambitious but kind culture, where you will have a number of ways to learn new things and to share good times with your work buddies. A healthy work-life balance is our top priority. Join our sports and activity clubs and connect with colleagues in frequent events. Forget rigid consultant moulds and be your true self.
Take a look inside Capgemini and keep your eyes peeled for details about the next application period.