Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernize your datacenter
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernize your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
Blogs from our experts
The proportion of new business applications that are cloud native will more than double by...
The business case for an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) is well founded: it’s...
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Cloud-native podcast series
Going cloud-native: A guide for your industry
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer...
Talk to our experts
I help clients automate their legacy IT operations, and migrate applications to the cloud. This helps them accelerate, innovate, and maximize the benefits of a hybrid cloud environment. I’m an expert in IT process automation, application release management and Cloud Management Platforms (CMPs).
I create business services in the cloud using a selection of cloud platform services, while avoiding lock-in with a single software vendor, cloud provider or systems integrator. I help clients select, use and run the most appropriate cloud platform services, allowing them to focus on digital transformation and building business outcomes.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.