Director Automotive Digital, Global Head of Smart Mobility Connect at Capgemini Invent
As part of the customer engagement leadership team in Central Europe, Marc Cäsar is the driving force in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).
He works closely with his automotive clients as they address a series of challenges, from rising customer expectations to completely new competitors, new business models, monetization of data and cooperation with unexpected partners. All of which demands a fundamental business transformation.
Describing himself as a digital transformation enthusiast, Marc partners with clients to create the new smart mobility ecosystem of the future, focusing on connected cars and connected customers. In this role he supports automotive organizations in their transition from being pure product companies to placing the customer at the heart of business, enabling the systematic development of customer-centric product and service innovations.
He is passionate about helping automotive players seize the opportunity to transcend their traditional role and win more control of the entire customer experience lifecycle.
Sector and Subject Expertise
- Sector: Automotive, Banking, Fast Moving Consumable Goods
- Subject: Connected Car, Smart Mobility, Customer Experience, Digital Transformation, Digital Marketing, International Rollout Management
- Smart Mobility Connect Point of View
- Smart Mobility Connect: Connected Customer
- Smart Mobility Connect: Connected Services and Products
- Smart Mobility Connect: Connected Ecosystem
- Smart Mobility Connect: Customer Engine
- Connected Vehicle Trend Radar
And another thing …
Marc is a big fan of the outdoors, participating in various sports, including mountaineering, tennis, alpine skiing, climbing and mountain biking. He says that, coming originally from the Saar region, his BBQ grill is lit almost every weekend during (but not only) the summer months.