Drive revenue growth
Financial services companies are highly information-driven and have tremendous opportunities to use information and insights to improve earnings. The right information with the right insights can drive revenue growth and reduce and help manage risks. Capgemini approaches business value generation through data science by providing an information balance sheet assessment which asks:
- How can new sources of information be used to improve both the top and bottom line?
- How can your financial services institution deliver value from analytics more efficiently and reduce the total cost of operations?
The right solutions
Capgemini helped several financial services clients deliver analytics solutions across business domains. Our analytics solutions for financial services include:
- Customer experience
- Risk monitoring
- Digital transformation enablement
- Trade surveillance
- Social Media
- Commercial Risk
The right expertise
Our data sciences professionals have advanced degrees in statistics, decision sciences, operations research, and econometrics. We combine data science with domain knowledge in the areas of banking, insurance, capital markets, risk and compliance, cards and payments, and wealth management. Capgemini has built a strong global learning environment to help us innovate and gain new skills through:
- Centers of Excellence devoted to advanced analytics in the U.K., Netherlands, India and China
- Dedicated lab environments for research and solution development
- Deep partnerships with academia
- Global alliances with many leading analytics product vendors
- Extensive experience on multiple technologies and toolsets including SAS, SPSS, R, KNEX, Oracle Data Miner and big data tools.
To learn more about Capgemini’s data science offerings for Financial Services companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.