The business-customer relationship is experiencing a profound shift. Today’s uncertain future and evolving social and political climates are forcing organizations to rely on digital channels more than ever. The return to normal is now a moving target and businesses need to be prepared to provide customers a seamless and personalized service experience across every touchpoint.
The onus to change is on providers: 80 percent of consumers are willing to pay for a better experience. Technicians, today’s brand representatives, lack the real-time knowledge and tools required to meet modern customer expectations, let alone deliver additional value. Field service, where 77 percent of companies are still using on-premises solutions, needs a step change to meet these demands.
Field Service Lightning Accelerator – a Capgemini solution built on Salesforce Service Cloud – elevates the capabilities of your field-service organization to meet these considerable demands.
It addresses these common field-service pain points
- Costly and labor-intensive service delivery with inefficient first-time repair rates
- Pressure to reduce service costs while improving quality
- Time-consuming billing and invoicing processes that extend billing cycles
Transformational service operations on a single platform
- Connects customers, agents, dispatchers, and service technicians on a single platform
- Improves productivity, service revenue, first-time repair rates, customer satisfaction
- Reduces service costs, average time to repair
- Enables new future-forward business models – usage, subscription, and entitlement-based pricing; third party, remote, and self-service
- Eliminates time, investment, and integration of deploying separate field-service solutions
- Provides integral data to CRM, purchasing, invoicing, inventory management, and product-lifecycle-management functions
Capgemini and Salesforce: a transformative partnership
- Hallmark of success in ﬁeld service for organizations in life sciences, manufacturing, oil and gas, food and beverage, consumer products, and financial services
- Salesforce partner since 2007 with over 2,000 certiﬁcations
- Highest customer satisfaction among system integrators with a Partner Value Index score of 9.7 out of 10
- Deep experience in cloud migration and integration, including multiple cloud solutions globally across industries
For more information contact Bill Donlan