- A multiplicity of ERP and other systems which makes it difficult to have an integrated view of the business
- A lack of standard processes across the different parts of the organization
- Lack of visibility and collaboration with external partners such as suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics service providers
- Loss of control as more and more operations are outsourced
- Complex, global supply chains that are not responsive enough to the new pace of business
- Limited use of the large amounts of data now available.
Capgemini premiered DEXTR, our Smart Digital Store AI innovation, at NRF 2019. Using HP and...
What Retailers can learn from the current crisis and how Telecom operators need to adapt