ARE YOU READY TO GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT?
Whether you’re finishing your undergraduate degree or studying at the postgraduate level, a career at Capgemini is the best way to put your talents and knowledge to work. Capgemini’s Ignite Graduate Program gives you a unique opportunity to kick-start your career! It nurtures young talent and helps you make the most of your ideas and ambitions. As an Igniter, you represent the future of Capgemini – within our organization and at our biggest clients.
We are looking for team players, who are intellectually curious, asking and answering questions others don’t, and testing solutions others haven’t thought of trying.
We believe you’re pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full-time MSc or BSc degree in IT, Data/Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Advanced Vocational Education or similar.
- 18 months of training and certifications adapted to your skills, as well as your consultant techniques.
- You will be supported by a mentor whose role is to challenge, encourage and guide you.
- Possibility to work with the latest technology and gain experience from projects for some of our biggest clients.
- A great multinational network of more than 300.000 of the brightest minds in the industry to inspire you.
- Support in achieving your potential both inside and outside the office – encouraging work-life balance and prioritizing your mental, physical, and financial wellbeing. You will receive a competitive salary as well as great benefits and perks.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When joining Ignite, you choose a career path – a customized education and development program to build your skills in the field of your choice. It’s an aggregate of teacher-led training, certifications, and self-study from a wide range of educational materials that will boost your role as a Junior Consultant at Capgemini. The program runs in parallel with customer assignments at our biggest clients, allowing you to apply your learnings and gain experience instantly. And, of course, many team-building activities with your close-knit group of Ignite-colleagues.
In short, we offer a custom-made journey towards becoming a fully qualified consultant – and getting the future you want!
OUR CAREER PATHS:
Digital Customer Experience
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) Practice is engineered to “make the connections that make the difference”. When partnering with clients, we overlook their whole enterprise to find those connections and create experiences that deliver rapid and sustainable value for their customers and company. Anything from Transformational Consulting and Experience Design to System Integration such as Front-end, CRM, Commerce, Content and Process management.
Currently, the DCX career path offers these positions: Software Engineer, Intelligent Automation Developer, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Pega Consultant, Salesforce Consultant and Test Automation Engineer.
Package Based Solutions
As a consultant within Package Based Solutions (PBS), you will focus on improving and configuring processes in ERP systems, using the platforms SAP or Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/CRM. The practice creates value for our clients through the combination of business understanding and technical expertise.
PBS career path offers the positions of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) consultant.
Cloud & Infrastructure Services
As a consultant within our global Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) organization, you will focus on helping our clients take a leap in their digital transformation journey, working with Cloud & Edge and Cybersecurity. We can’t tell you more because most of our business is top secret, but we promise it’s fun. The Cloud & Infrastructure Services career path currently offers roles as a Cloud Infrastructure Services consultant.
Financial Services in Stockholm is part of a global organization at Capgemini. Our specialists provide a complete range of technology services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Financial Services focus on key financial services domains: banking, capital markets, insurance, cards & payments, wealth and asset management, and risk management & compliance. The practice in Stockholm continues to grow, and you can now join our career path as a Software engineer.
Insights & Data
Capgemini Insights & Data is the number one player in Data, Analytics and AI in the Nordics. It’s a fun and open team that consists of the foremost experts in the field, helping our customers succeed with data-driven decision-making. Join this career path as a Junior Data Engineer.
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, inclusive future is a challenge. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of 300.000 free-thinkers, entrepreneurs, and industry experts. We urge our employees to use technology to reimagine what’s possible and give innovation that human touch the world needs. With us, you are offered an opportunity to gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. It might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is.
- Get the opportunity to work with the latest technology and use it to transform some of the world’s biggest companies and societies at their core. Wish we could tell you more, but most of our work is so groundbreaking it must be kept secret.
- With our training library of over 250 000 courses and certifications, the opportunities at Capgemini are truly infinite. Learn French, get certified in Cloud or take a course in business management at Harvard – free for all our employees.
- You get the chance to be involved in projects that make a real difference. Be it preventing flooding, geotargeting of whales, COVID-19 infection tracing, or making digital competence accessible to children regardless of background.
- In 2021 we received a top platinum environmental sustainability rating by Ecovadis, and the Ethisphere Institute recognized us as one of the world’s most ethical companies for the ninth consecutive year.
Follow us on Instagram to see what life at Capgemini can look like: @CapgeminiSweden
APPLY TO IGNITE!
The application for Ignite 2022 is now closed, but we hope to hear from you when the application for Ignite February 2023 opens in September!