Capgemini is delighted to be an Emerald Partner at the Zurich Basecamp 2018!
This year is special, as we are celebrating 10 years of global partnership with Salesforce. We would like to invite you to come join us in celebrating and meet the team. Please register here for the Salesforce Zurich Basecamp Event, being held at the Samsung Halle in Dübendorf.
At this event, we have picked a topical theme that leverages Capgemini’s expertise around ioT, integration know-how such as in Mulesoft and in all Salesforce Clouds. Digital assistants on our smartphones have been helping us request information and perform some tasks by speech for the past few years.
But this is all about to change as further capabilities and devices become mainstream. Consumers are adopting smart speakers at an order of magnitude faster than they did the smartphone. These new devices, and the voice assistants which inhabit them will change shopping forever, creating a new era: Conversational Commerce.
Capgemini is also hosting a breakout session on this subject at the Salesforce Basecamp event on the 5th July between 13:15-13:45:
The future of brands is conversational
- Conversational: A new dimension of customer experience
- What recent research is telling us “Why Consumers Are Embracing Voice Assistants in Their Lives” *
- The technology and the intelligence behind it
- Turning the opportunity into business operations. It’s ‘time to talk’
Please do visit us in the Partner Success Lounge where you can meet the Conversation Commerce, Salesforce experts from the local Capgemini team.
* Capgemini Digital Transformation Institute, Conversational Commerce Survey of 5041 consumers in the US, UK, France, and Germany, held between October–November 2017
Date: 05. July, 2018, from 08:00 AM
Where: Samsung Hall, Zürich