Unlock the full potential of your multi-provider business ecosystem
Service Integration and Management (SIAM), often also called Multi-sourcing Service Integration or MSI, is a comprehensive and collaborative way of working that brings together separately contracted and supplied IT services to ensure they consistently work together to deliver business value. But what does that mean in a digital age?
Deliver on the Digital Age
You’re enabling digital. You’re embracing the cloud. You’re deploying services from multiple providers. But is your business ecosystem driving value creation?
- Can you deploy new applications and services at the pace of innovation?
- Are end users delighted or even satisfied?
- Do you have clear line of sight and control across your digital ecosphere?
- Are you leveraging insights to drive continuous innovation and cost savings?
If not, you’re not alone.
The findings show that establishing a digital business is top of mind, as 91% of organizations have adopted, or have plans to adopt, a “digital-first” business strategy – which is up slightly from 2018 – IDG: Digital Business Research May 2019.
Digital Service Integration and Management (SIAM) operating capability can accelerate digital transformation and create business value by:
- Delivering a dynamic service portfolio
- Removing duplication across services
- Taking control back from suppliers
- Creating a plug-and-play integrated supplier model
- Providing a modern user experience.
So, you get the best of both worlds – the accountability and simplicity of a single source provider model with the flexibility, innovation and efficiency of a multi-sourced digital business ecosystem.
We focus on achieving business outcomes
By leveraging our extensive integration and automation experience, Capgemini’s Digital SIAM offer delivers business benefits that matter across your enterprise – from your C-Suite and business unit leaders to your IT organization and individual end users. Benefits include:
- Superior Service Quality
- Robust Governance & Control
- Cost Savings & Operational Efficiency
- Leading Edge Customer Experience
- Rapid & Agile Innovation
Service Excellence with ServiceNow
Capgemini has been a Certified ServiceNow Global Alliance Partner since 2009, and today we are a ServiceNow Elite Partner.
Our 800+ ServiceNow and process consultants have substantial ServiceNow expertise gained from 300+ engagements with +150 ServiceNow Accelerators and have earned 870+ ServiceNow certifications. We have performed large-scale rollouts at Fortune 500 enterprises. To know about our partnership, and together, how we are accelerating our clients’ journey to digital excellence, visit our partner page.
For additional information about our Digital SIAM offerings, and the full spectrum of Capgemini services, talk to our experts today.