With the growth in cyber attacks and data breaches costing business and the public sector millions every year, cybersecurity is high on the strategic agenda. Business leaders in both strategic and operational roles must answer vital questions:
- Is it possible to combine digital transformation with acceptable risks (i.e. while moving to the Cloud)?
- How do you transform your current IT security practices to be more data and customer-centric?
- Are you compliant with security / privacy regulations and corporate policies?
- Are your website, apps, data centres and data secured at best cost?
- Are security staff sufficient and trained enough?
By putting in place proper cybersecurity assessments, your organisation can define the right strategy and transformation program to protect your sensitive data and assets.
Insight and strategy for effective cybersecurity and competitiveness
The more you know about your vulnerabilities and security controls, the more you can strengthen your organisation with effective procedures for governance, risk and compliance (GRC).
Our cybersecurity consulting services give you insight into your security management with assessments of your sensitive data, critical infrastructures and applications. We work with you to define and implement the right strategy, target operating model and GRC structure. We ensure your security design and operations support your strategic objectives and business continuity. By planning ahead with a cybersecurity strategy as part of your digital transformation journey, you will be in a more confident position to stay compliant and achieve cost savings. Our roadmap are built upon a very consistent framework (incl. market standards, human factor and economics).
Proven global expertise helps you transform securely
We have deep experience in cybersecurity transformation across financial services, utilities, manufacturing, government, and other sectors. Our consultants build a complete picture of your cybersecurity status and provide a clear vision of how to implement outcomes of Insight & Strategy phase. Based on market standards and referential (ISO, PCI, CoBIT, ISF, etc.) we help our clients to increase risk control (security and privacy) throughout proper change management process including economics and staff professionalisation. to improve it. We partner with leading security vendors to ensure you benefit from the latest tools and technologies to safeguard your enterprise assets (IAM, SIEM, DLP, etc.).
- Gartner reports Capgemini #12 for worldwide Security Consulting Services market share in 2016, overall market totaled $17.8 billion in revenue. Source: Gartner Inc.: “Market Share: Security Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2016” Elizabeth Kim, 9 May 2017
- Gartner acknowledges Capgemini as a representative vendor for Security Consulting Services in Market Guide published on Sep, 2016. Source: Gartner Inc.: “Market Guide for Security Consulting Services, Worldwide, 2016,” Jacqueline Heng, Elizabeth Kim, 29 Sept 2016
- Capgemini has been cited by Forrester in their Vendor Landscape for Global Privacy & Data Protection Consultancy Services. Source: “Vendor Landscape: Global Privacy And Data Protection Consulting Services,” Forrester Research Inc., April 6, 2016
Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organisation and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.