Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernize your datacenter
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernize your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
Blogs from our experts
“My client is not in a hurry,” was Gaudi’s terse reply when challenged about the length of...
Our end-to-end methodology delivers apps migration to the cloud in all three phases, with an...
IT Leaders must find the control key to ensure cloud success means keeping realistic costs on...
From Icarus to the Wright Brothers, our history is peppered with stories of our struggle to...
The cloud natives have arrived, and they’ve fired the starting gun on the race to cloud...
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Building Business Agility: Louisiana Pacific, Capgemini & AWS
Cloud automation podcasts
A guide for your industry
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer...
Talk to our experts
I create business services in the cloud using a selection of cloud platform services, while avoiding lock-in with a single software vendor, cloud provider or systems integrator. I help clients select, use and run the most appropriate cloud platform services, allowing them to focus on digital transformation and building business outcomes.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.