Moving old applications to the cloud is one thing. Creating new applications in the cloud is everything.
Supercharge your cloud-native strategy with Capgemini.
So you’ve embarked on a transformation journey to Microsoft® Azure®. You’re migrating core legacy applications to your new cloud platform. Now you need to position yourself to truly take advantage of all the cloud has to offer.
That’s why you need cloud-native application services from Capgemini. We can help you modernize your mission-critical applications and accelerate your path to cloud-native, agile application development. Leveraging microservices designed for Microsoft Azure, our approach delivers optimized API integration, performance, flexibility, and business velocity.
Made in the cloud
Cloud-native applications can position you to quickly and cost-effectively improve operational efficiencies, enhance customer experiences, drive business innovation, and achieve agility in the face of changing market realities. Capgemini guides you to achieving cloud-native maturity.
We enable managed service providers working with DevOps teams to deliver an out-of-the-box PaaS solution. Our capabilities span DevOps PaaS, integration PaaS, API management PaaS, and identity and access management (IAM) PaaS. We can help you leverage Azure Service Fabric to reliably orchestrate and scale containers and simplify development of microservices.
Positioned for cloud-native future
With your cloud-native transformation enabled by Capgemini, you can achieve:
- Modernization of on-premises workloads to more agile, cost-effective cloud environments
- Transfer of complex technology to a single, user-friendly application
- Reduced costs through process automation, freeing up resources for business innovation
- API connection to customers and partners, enabling faster time to market for new applications, plus improved overall IT and business speed
- A foundation and road map for the extension of existing applications and the development of new capabilities to set the stage for reinvention models for competitive advantage.