As organizations increasingly become connected in business ecosystems of partners – including customers, distributors, suppliers, industry peers, and regulators – secure data sharing around relational and transactional processes is becoming critical for these B2B interactions.
Enterprise blockchain technology can facilitate connectivity and trusted data exchange between business ecosystems, enabling a new kind of database that leverages intelligent automation and process optimization to store and trace data in a distributed, verified, and secure way.
Combined with other cutting-edge technologies including cloud, the Internet of Things (IoT), and artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain can act as a key enabler and strategic accelerator for digital transformation, enabling your businesses to breakdown cross-company siloes and provide confidential access to historical transaction data between multiple parties.
Enhanced connectivity within and between business networks
Capgemini’s enterprise blockchain and B2B platforms and solutions can dramatically improve connectivity within and between your business networks, generating value for your organization in four crucial areas:
- Improved operational efficiency
- New revenues and business models
- Increased risk mitigation
- Social and environmental impact.
A distributed, verified, and secure data exchange across business ecosystems
Our blockchain and B2B platforms and trusted data exchange solutions deliver a range of tangible business outcomes, including:
- Enhanced ownership and control – through leveraging cryptography to address privacy concerns
- Increased process automation – through leveraging digitization and smart contracts
- Touchless reconciliation – through providing a single source of truth
- Improved proof of process and traceability – through creating an end-to-end, immutable audit trail
- Trusted ID – through secure exchange of certificates and verified credentials
- Network mapping – through network connectivity and direct outreach.
All of these outcomes help you implement – what we call – the Frictionless Enterprise.
Contact Business Services
To learn more about how our blockchain and B2B platforms can enhance your business operations with automated, end-to-end, trusted data exchange between your business ecosystem, contact: email@example.com