A Cloud Premier Platinum Partner delivering Oracle Solutions, discover how Capgemini can enable your journey to the Cloud
Capgemini combines both industry and Oracle technology knowledge expertise to deliver business solutions that transform our clients. Drawing on our wider business and consulting teams, we provide solutions that deliver tangible benefits and drive shareholder value enabled using the Oracle Cloud solutions.
Our global Oracle SaaS, PaaS and IaaS teams comprise of over 13,000 Oracle professionals and enable us to service clients across geographies and Oracle solution sets. Our UK SaaS, PaaS and IaaS teams have been developing and delivering Oracle solutions for over 20 years, across all industry sectors and this work has been recognised by Oracle and over the last 5 years we have been received many Oracle awards, including:
- 2018 UKOUG Partner of the Year Award: Middleware, Silver
- 2018 UKOUG Partner of the Year Award: Systems & Infrastructure, Silver
- 2018 UKOUG Partner of the Year Award: Managed Services, Silver
- 2018 Global Oracle Excellence: Oracle Cloud Platform Global Innovation Award
- 2018 Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider Maximum MSP Performance
- 2018 Best PaaS Partner Community Award
- 2018 Best API Partner Community Award, awarded to Luis Weir, Oracle ACE Director and CTO Oracle DU (UK) for Outstanding API Contribution
- 2017 UKOUG Partner of the Year Award: Business Transformation, Gold
- 2017 UKOUG Partner of the Year Award: Middleware, Silver
- 2016 Specialised Partner of the Year: Industry
- 2016 Oracle University Partner of the Year
- 2015 Oracle Customer Support Services Partner of the Year
- 2013 EMEA Specialised Partner of the Year: Applications
- 2013 UK Oracle Applications Partner of the Year
- 2013 Customer Support Partner of the Year
- 2012 Oracle Applications Partner of the Year
- 2012 Customer Support Partner of the Year
- 2011 Oracle PartnerNetwork Specialised Global Applications Partner of the Year
Our delivery experience has enabled us to develop delivery approaches that maximise the return on investment for our clients which include templated solutions across back office and front office processes, under-pinned with target operating models that accelerate user adoption.
This blend of Oracle, industry and business transformation expertise, aligned with innovative approaches and methods enables us to continue to deliver value-add solutions to our clients and realise the business benefits.