Partner with Capgemini to tackle one of the most difficult challenges facing cybersecurity organizations today – incident prevention. We function as an embedded partner with our clients to maximize enterprise visibility, generate contextual intelligence and direct incident response and prevention strategies.
Capgemini’s Managed Detection and Response Service
Capgemini’s Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service is a new breed of solution that delivers advanced monitoring, detection, and response capabilities. Capgemini’s MDR goes beyond traditional MSSP or IR services to provide a continuous end-to-end approach that detects malicious threats earlier, provides comprehensive analysis of the intrusion faster, and delivers actionable guidance for future prevention based on intelligence gained every time.
The MDR service includes:
- World-class cyber-intelligence analysts supporting your team
- Implementation of consistent and repeatable analysis framework added to operating procedures
- Biweekly, non-customer-specific threat intel summary
- Timely reports include:
- Escalated events with detailed, actionable analysis and prioritized recommendations
- Details of analyst investigations that do not result in an actionable escalated events
- Summary of service outcomes, trend analysis, and continuous improvement metrics and recommendations
For nearly two decades we have protected our enterprise and the cyber footprint of our clients worldwide with enhanced visibility and advanced human analysis.We continually monitor cyber-landscape trends and adapt our approach to outpace cyber-threat actors to defend both our interests and those of our clients.
MDR service benefits:
- Improve situational awareness with maximum visibility and continuous monitoring
- Reduce distracting false positives and costly false negatives
- Prevent breaches through earlier detection and more effective responses
- Gain contextual intelligence to outpace adversaries and maintain your defensive advantage
The cybersecurity market is shifting. Today’s ever-evolving threat landscape is driving organizations to change how they address incident prevention.
The best incident prevention strategy starts with smarter detection for faster response.