Innovation has never been more exciting, with so many technologies blossoming to transform the social and business landscapes. Many technologies have moved from the realm of science fiction into the center of technological thinking, with very real implications for businesses.
In the fifth edition of our quarterly journal, Conversations for Tomorrow, we look at how innovation leaders transform industries – from energy and utilities to life sciences, retail, financial services, and high-tech. We take a 360-degree look at innovation, from religious, scientific, business, and political perspectives, and from a multigenerational viewpoint.
We’ve gathered the perspectives of leading innovators and experts, with key contributors including:
- Nobel Prize laureate in Chemistry 2020
- Turing Award winner 2012
- Senior executives from ENEL, Corning, Deutsche Telekom, H&M, Medtronic, MUFG and Heng Hiap Industries
- The European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth
- Academics from University of California, Berkeley; Harvard Business School; and the Pontifical Gregorian University
- Venture capital firm a16z
- First ever Time Kid of the Year 2020
- Capgemini’s own subject matter experts
Our conversations explore the most relevant aspects of innovation for organizations, including how the right culture can cultivate innovation as well as innovation in the area of sustainability. We also look at emerging technologies, such as synthetic biology, the metaverse, quantum tech, blockchain, and more.
To read more about innovation today and how it is transforming industries, download the report.