Unlock the potential of data science
Organizations are amassing vast volumes of data from online transactions, connected devices and people. This data holds many insights about your operations, performance, customers and competitors, but few organizations have really unlocked this potential.
Data science is genuinely at the cutting edge
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling: Ensure you have the right resources, in the right quantity, at the right time
- AI: Encompasses a range of technologies that learn over time, including speech recognition, natural language processing, semantic technology, biometrics, machine and deep learning, swarm intelligence, and chatbots. Our report looks at how best to implement AI to generate the optimal returns on investment
- Analytics Accelerator: an 8-week program that delivers immediate analytics value supported by a vision and roadmap for driving long term value from your business.
- Analytics as-a-service: Delivering the insights based on your own data focusing exclusively on business value and opportunities
- Assurance Scoring: Using a combination of advanced analytics techniques, helps organizations segment customers for automated processing or further checks
- Business Process Analytics: Better insights for decision making and better performance of your business processes without having to recruit and train personnel or continually invest in new technology
- CFO Analytics: Aggregate large amounts of financial data and generate practical insight through advanced analysis tools
- Customer Insight: Understand, segment and manage customers in a more effective way and build the right customer engagement programs
- Fraud, error and Anomalous behavior detection: Primarily focused on public, financial and retail sectors, we help clients to detect patterns and close down leaks
- IBM Watson: Capgemini and IBM Watson bring innovation and expertise together to help you take cognitive insights and data analytics to the next level.
- Internet of Things Analytics: Harnessing the data and insights from connected devices in order to generate value
- Operational analytics: Optimizing supply chains and the management of assets
- People Analytics: the application of apply new insights to match people better to requirements, streamline HR processes, save time and reduce costs, using NLP, ML, predictive analytics, and data visualization
- Risk, Regulation & Compliance: Ensuring the organization is effectively protected
- Social Media Analytics: Influence and engage your customers in real-time while generating more revenue.
We have helped many organizations across a range of industries to distinguish market noise from valuable business insights:
- We implemented and ran the IT that underpins the strategic risking tool for UK tax agency HM Revenue & Customs. The solution has enabled over £1.3 billion additional yield since implementation. Read the success story
- We enabled Network Rail to make better decisions on how it manages track assets, realizing hundreds of improved decisions every day. Read the success story
- Delivered the first implementation of SAP HANA in the Netherlands for Provimi, accelerating their reporting and decision-making processes. Read the success story
- Our revenue assurance analytics solution identified $3 million in duplicate invoice payments for a global beverage company, 80% of which we are recovering
- We applied supply chain accounting analytics for a leading consumer goods manufacturer to reduce waste from slow moving stocks with yearly savings of $15 million
- We helped an electronic gaming company gain critical insights into how the market responded to a new product launch through social media analytics.
For more information contact Alexander Korogodsky.