Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernize your datacenter
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernize your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
Blogs from our experts
The proportion of new business applications that are cloud native will more than double by...
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Going cloud-native: A guide for your industry
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer...
Talk to our experts
I lead Capgemini’s cloud and digital services business for the financial services sector. I advise my clients on using enterprise cloud services to drive total cost of ownership improvements, balance risk, and enable agility in their application portfolios. I have deep expertise in cloud-native development and transformation, agile methodologies, and DevOps.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.