Three things the cloud can do for you
Modernize your datacenter
- Reduce costs, while improving agility and quality.
- Migrate applications to the public cloud.
- Set up a private cloud by automating what you keep on premise.
Modernize your applications
- Increase productivity, scalability, and performance.
- Replace applications with SaaS, or with managed ISV applications on the public cloud.
- Re-factor and re-platform custom applications to run in the cloud.
Become a nimble enterprise
- Improve velocity, reduce time to market, and capture new business opportunities.
- Integrate applications in the cloud, or build cloud-native applications to create new services.
- Develop APIs, and deploy new code to production continuously.
Capgemini plays a key role in Amazon Web Services cloud platform implementation, enabling...
Blogs from our experts
The proportion of new business applications that are cloud native will more than double by 2020....
Going cloud-native: A guide for your industry
Retail and consumer-focused companies are increasing business velocity and customer satisfaction...
Talk to our experts
I lead Capgemini’s cloud and digital services business for the financial services sector. I advise my clients on using enterprise cloud services to drive total cost of ownership improvements, balance risk, and enable agility in their application portfolios. I have deep expertise in cloud-native development and transformation, agile methodologies, and DevOps.