In today’s digital age, market leaders see applications as a core facet of their business – the vehicle for delivering improved customer experience, increased business value, and a fruitful future. However, many times Applications Transformation strategies are falling flat, with the inability to bring change effective change, slower delivery, inefficient processes, and limited innovation being just a few issues hampering efforts here.
“Enterprise success in the digital age depends on enhanced customer experience, new revenue streams, continuous product and service innovation, and faster time-to-market. However, application services organizations are unable to fully deliver in line with enterprises’ business goals.” Everest Group® (2019)
Our joint report with Everest Group®, Applications Transformation for the Digital Age – From Delivery Excellence to Business Value, outlines how you can effectively:
- Address traditional application services model challenges
- Handle evolving enterprise expectations from application services
- Apply key principles for building and evolving application services
- Craft measures you can adopt to smoothly transform your application services
Key takeaways for getting the most out of your Applications Transformation strategy
You’ll also learn about crucial factors for creating an Applications Transformation strategy that works for your future business. These include:
- Fostering a product-oriented approach to drive innovation
- Optimizing and modernizing your applications portfolio
- Leveraging Intelligent Automation
- Embracing and implementing DevOps practices
Contact us to find out more on how you can maximize your Applications Transformation strategy!
Download the report above and contact us below to find out more on how you can maximize your Application Services transformation strategy. You can also visit us here to learn more about Capgemini ADMnext – our full stack of Disruptive, Business-focused, Transformation, and Adaptive ADM Services.