- A multiplicity of ERP and other systems which makes it difficult to have an integrated view of the business
- A lack of standard processes across the different parts of the organization
- Lack of visibility and collaboration with external partners such as suppliers, contract manufacturers, logistics service providers
- Loss of control as more and more operations are outsourced
- Complex, global supply chains that are not responsive enough to the new pace of business
- Limited use of the large amounts of data now available.
LOW-CARBON HYDROGEN: O CAMINHO PARA UM FUTURO MAIS VERDE
Com o imperativo global em direção à sustentabilidade impulsionando as organizações a...
CONVERSATIONS FOR TOMORROW #7 SUSTENTABILIDADE E TECNOLOGIA CLIMÁTICA
Por meio de nossa revista trimestral, “conversations for tomorrow”, o Capgemini...
1. Objetivo A Capgemini é uma das líderes globais em serviços de consultoria,...