Benefit from our unmatched Oracle capabilities and specializations.
Oracle is a recognized leader in enterprise applications, with cloud-based solutions spanning financials, procurement, project portfolio management, and more. Its innovations empower your company to lower costs, improve controls, increase productivity, and maximize your business success.
But to achieve those goals, you need an effective Oracle implementation. One that’s optimized for your unique needs. One that quickly and cost-effectively delivers tangible value. That’s why you need the advantage of Oracle and Capgemini.
Capgemini has been partnering with Oracle for more than two decades – capturing extensive Oracle awards and recognition in the process. We’ve achieved Oracle Partner Network certifications in key areas that benefit your company:
- Oracle Platinum Partner
- Oracle Cloud Premier
- Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider
- Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer
Oracle ERP Cloud for your digital future
Capgemini can help your organization transform itself for the digital economy through a comprehensive and fully integrated suite of Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle NetSuite Cloud capabilities, including:
- Oracle ERP Cloud solutions
- Oracle NetSuite Cloud solutions
- ERP Cloud assessment
- ERP and workload cloud migrations
- Oracle API management and microservices
- ERP automation
- ERP security
Market-leading companies around the world rely on Capgemini to make sure their Oracle implementations deliver value today and adapt to new opportunities tomorrow. Some of our key customers who are industry innovators are experiencing firsthand the operational efficiencies and digitized competitive advantages enabled by Capgemini and Oracle.
Oracle Awards and Recognition
Oracle 2019 Awards
We are pleased to announce that Capgemini won the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards held on Oct 03, London, in the following categories:
- UKOUG Business Transformation Partner of the Year Award – Silver
- UKOUG Industry Partner of the Year Award – Bronze
- UKOUG Middleware Partner of the Year Award – Bronze
- Chris Hollies, CTO Capgemini Oracle UK won the Top Contributor award at the Oracle IaaS & PaaS Forum, May 8-9, 2019 in Italy
- Capgemini North America teams received two awards at the SuiteWorld event, April 1-4, 2019 in Las Vegas. The NetSuite Industry Vertical awards are based on our overall influence in co-selling sales wins regardless if the sales opportunity was sourced by the Partner.
* Oracle NetSuite Partner of the Year: Vertical Alliance of the Year award for Warehouse/Distribution
* Oracle NetSuite Partner of the Year: Vertical Alliance of Year award for Advertising, Media and Publishing
- At the Oracle PaaS Forum held on April 8-10, 2019 in Spain, our teams received two awards in the following categories:
* Best API Contributor: Luis Weir, Oracle ACE Director UK Delivery Unit
* Best PaaS Contribution: Capgemini
Oracle 2018 Awards
- 2018 Oracle UKOUG Silver Awards in the following categories:
*Systems & Infrastructure
- 2018 Oracle NetSuite SuiteSuccess Alliance of the Year, North America
- 2018 Oracle NetSuite Vertical Alliance of the Year, Retail
- 2018 Oracle NetSuite Vertical Alliance of the Year, Manufacturing
- 2018 Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider, Maximum MSP Performance
- 2018 Partner Award, Services for Oracle Cloud, Netherlands
- 2018 Partner PaaS Community Forum Awards
*Outstanding PaaS Contribution, Capgemini UK
*Outstanding API Contribution, Luis Weir, Oracle ACE Director, Capgemini UK
Oracle 2017 Awards
- 2017 Oracle Global Excellence Award
- 2017 Oracle Service Provider of the Year, Switzerland
- 2017 Managed Service Provider Program, First EMEA Partner
- 2017 Managed Service Provider Program, First Go-Live
- 2017 Gold Business Transformation Partner of the Year, United Kingdom Oracle User Group
- 2017 Silver Middleware Partner of the Year, United Kingdom Oracle User Group
Thank You! We have received your form submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.