In today’s chaotic marketplace, technology and the expectations of your customers are evolving at an ever-increasing pace. In order to deliver here, a future-proof application services strategy is crucial – an approach that goes beyond the core IT requirements of operational excellence and cost optimization.
To offer your customers better experiences, you want applications that can work with new technologies and bring about meaningful digital transformation – an approach that can help you seamlessly make the move to the Cloud and adopt Agile and DevOps methodologies across your business. But many times, your current setup may not be a good fit for these new approaches – with legacy systems integration, elimination of technical debt, and their resulting sluggishness and cost increases being key issues.
A recent joint research paper that Capgemini conducted with Everest Group shows us that as many as 78% of enterprises fail in their Digital Transformation initiatives, and considers how to avoid the pitfalls through a systematic approach to processes, IT and operations.
In response to these challenges, our experts collaborate with your teams to develop an application services strategy to fit your unique requirements. We believe that this human-centered approach to technology is what makes the difference for your business. We call this the Capgemini Effect.
Comprehensive, uninterrupted business value
ADMnext is a comprehensive portfolio of assets and services aimed at delivering uninterrupted value and excellence to your business. Our palette of solutions covers the full stack of IT, infrastructure, and operations – enabling you to go beyond operational excellence and cost effectiveness.
Ultimately, ADMnext enables you to excel at the fundamentals of ADM, enhance your ADM capabilities to become digitally ready, and innovate like never before. The result is a host of fresh benefits for your future business:
- Drive a cost-effective and operationally efficient applications landscape
- Implement automation across your service areas
- Create a business-focused and customer-centric perspective
- Continuous modernisation
- Implement a multi-speed operating model
- Support your business growth with innovation
ADMnext: Expanding the Possible – A business-focused, results-oriented approach
Our focus on delivering tangible benefits to your business drives everything we do at ADMnext, and we’ve already helped a host of clients achieve big results, including:
- Working with a leading global Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences company to transform their purchasing department, create a unified view of their automation strategy and deliver greater efficiency, faster time-to-market, and save over 12,700 work hours annually
- Assisting a large imaging solutions provider in developing innovations that saved them over €300,000 and over 81,000 work hours annually
- Driving a digital transformation effort with a prominent European furniture manufacturer that delivered a 98% increase in product buy-ability
Learn more about how ADMnext can bring benefits like these to your business below.
Building on a long-standing relationship, Capgemini has been supporting Lloyd’s Register with its transformation into a digital business.