Harness ADMnext to master the art of continuous evolution and win in the digital age.
Capgemini delivers integrated ADM services across the full range of your business and technical requirements. We serve as your trusted partner throughout your journey to continuous evolution—delivering flexible service options tailored to your business priorities.
ADMnext empowers your enterprise to:
- Excel at the fundamentals – Directly address the challenges that may be limiting operational effectiveness today.
- Enhance the core – Create a culture of continuous improvement and increased IT efficiency.
- Innovate like never before – Use applications as the catalyst for accelerating business initiatives and time-to-market.
The result: our clients achieve 3x the commercial value of traditional ADM engagements and attain the business objectives of digital transformation faster, more securely, and at a lower total cost.
In your quest to Excel, Enhance, and Innovate, Capgemini can provide assistance at every phase of the journey, covering eight broad categories of services including:
- Service transition solutions: Methodologies and automation solutions to transition new applications to ADM
- Application operations solutions: A wealth of services to address all aspects of application operations
- Corrective maintenance solutions: Innovative approaches to service request management and incident management
- Preventive / Perfective maintenance solutions: Preventing errors and optimising application performance
- Service management solutions: Optimising business performance through application excellence
- Application enhancement solutions: Improving applications to improve business performance
- Application revitalisation solutions: Reimagining the possibilities for expanding business value
- Application portfolio analysis and strategy: Top down and bottom-up analysis to ensure alignment with business goals
Market trends in Application Services
In this podcast, Gary James, the UK ADMNext lead, considers market trends in Application Management, both historical and those to come. He also talks about constraints faced by CIOs in the podcast. He has written two blogs on the subject that elaborate on the topic.