Your challenge: turning digital aspirations into reality
Most organisations understand that digital transformation is key to survival, but only 3% have completed digital transformation across the enterprise. To do so, they need to be able to analyse large amounts of data, turn insights into actions, and above all, realise the promise of today’s connectivity – a challenging task for many businesses.
For example, can you:
- Predict whether your assets will be fully utilised with optimal performance, or in need of maintenance?
- Measure Mean Time Before Failures (MTBF) and Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) of your assets?
- Track your shipments and proactively inform customers of any delays due to local traffic conditions?
- Remotely monitor the condition of installed devices like coffee-making equipment – e.g. when they need refilling – or detect whether any are missing?
SAP Leonardo paves the way for innovation
SAP Leonardo is SAP’s digital innovation system, bundling the latest technologies and services into one intelligent platform that enables innovation by connecting things with people and processes. SAP Leonardo makes it easy to adopt new technologies, integrate them into your business and scale the resultant solutions seamlessly as your company grows.
Leonardo’s components and services help organisations apply digital technologies like the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, blockchain, analytics and big data to create new business models, redefine business processes and create new working environments in order to increase profitability. Leonardo can be used in conjunction with SAP Connected Goods, the cloud-based IoT solution designed to maximise the value of mass market devices.
Capgemini can help you make the most of SAP Leonardo
In close collaboration with SAP, Capgemini is helping clients use Leonardo to take full advantage of today’s opportunities for seamless connectivity – linking people, processes, data and things to provide richer customer experiences, improve productivity, reduce waste, accelerate delivery, reduce costs and much more.
In as little as two weeks, we can help you:
- Understand more about SAP Leonardo
- Assess your business processes
- Identify a target area for innovation
- Build a prototype for a chosen process
We then collaborate with you to refine the prototype and pilot it before rolling out to the business. We also help you outline your roadmap for future Leonardo use.
Our Leonardo work uses the “Fast Digital 4 Discrete Industries” method – a joint initiative by Capgemini and SAP. This helps you manage rapid digital transformation via a three-stage process: “explore and design”, “experiment and learn” and “prepare and rapid scale-up”.
Benefits of the joint solution
Working with Capgemini, you can use Leonardo to accelerate your digital transformation and bridge the gap between digital aspiration and real-life implementation.
For example, you can:
- Increase revenues and maximise asset uptime by predicting and pre-empting replacement/maintenance/replenishment needs.
- Optimise production and inventory levels with automated updates and capacity plans.
- Minimise revenue losses due to spoilage.
- Improve customer satisfaction with a track & trace fleet management solution that ensures on-time delivery while reducing logistics costs.
Capgemini has partnered with SAP on the “Fast Digital 4 Discrete Industries” initiative, which delivers novel Leonardo solutions to drive innovation around customer-centric needs. Capgemini helps clients understand how SAP products can be used to achieve digital transformation by taking advantage of today’s connectivity, with concepts from Industry 4.0, the industrial Internet of Things, cloud, big data and smart automation.
Foreseeing a need for constant change and innovation, Capgemini has invested in developing prototypes, accelerators and reference architectures. Our pre-defined use cases include Customer 360, Extended Supply Chain/Track & Trace, Digital Control Room, Predictive Maintenance, Augmented Shop Floor and IoT Service Platform. These form the starting point for our journey with clients, helping them define their challenges and understand the available solutions and their likely impact.