Capgemini received the 2017 SAP® Pinnacle Award as the Customers’ Choice Partner of the Year, which recognises its outstanding contributions as an SAP partner. The award marks a 10th consecutive win for Capgemini as an SAP Pinnacle award recipient. In addition, Capgemini was also named a finalist in the SAP Hybris Partner of the Year – large enterprise category. This is the first time Capgemini has been recognised in this category for its use of SAP Hybris to deliver a digital customer experience. SAP presents these awards annually to the top partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and helping customers run better.
- Capgemini positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for SAP Application Services, Worldwide
- Capgemini receives 2017 SAP® Pinnacle award: Customers’ Choice Partner of the Year
- Capgemini UK wins the 2017 ‘Recognized Expertise’ award for SAP HANA
- Capgemini awarded SAP’s ‘Recognized Expertise in Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud Solutions’ certification
- Capgemini’s projects recognised in SAP Quality Awards 2016
- 2016 SAP Pinnacle Award: Customer’s Choice Service
- 2016 SAP Pinnacle Award Finalist for Customer’s Choice in BUILD category | Customer’s Choice in SELL category | Quality Partner of the Year
- 2015 SAP Gold Quality Award for Business Transformation with Anglian Water
- 2015 SAP Pinnacle Award Winner for Services Transformation
- 2015 REX HANA award
- Capgemini UK received the ‘Recognized Expertise’ award for SAP HANA
- 2014 SAP Gold Quality Award for Rapid Delivery with Gloucestershire County Council
- 2014 SAP Excellence Award for Cloud Innovation with National Air Traffic Services
- 2014 SAP Pinnacle Award WINNER for SAP HANA Adoption Partner of the Year
- 2014 SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist in the Customer Choice Award category.
- 2013 SAP Pinnacle Awards WINNER Mobile Co-innovation Partner of the Year
- 2013 SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist in the categories “Outsourcing & Cloud Services Provider of the Year” and “Quality Award Partner of the Year”
- 2013 SAP Silver Quality Award with Surrey County Council
- 2012 SAP Pinnacle Awards WINNER two categories “Transformational Award: Unwired Enterprise” and “Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) Provider of the Year”
- 2012 SAP Pinnacle Awards Finalist in the categories “Transformational Award: Analytics Impact” and “Quality Award: Quality Partner of the Year”
- 2012 UK SAP Partner Award for Quality Excellence
- Globally Certified RUN SAP Implementation Partner
- Global – Certified Provider of SAP HANA Operations Services
- Certified Globally for Application Lifecycle Management
- Certified for Support Centre of Expertise
- Globally Certified in Run SAP Methodology
- Global SAP – Certified Provider of Cloud Services
- Global SAP – Certified Provider of Hosting Services
- Global SAP – Certified Provider of Mobile Operations Services
Capgemini and SAP recent events:
One of the biggest complaints from the finance teams is that the data held in operational systems is not easily reflected in planning scenarios, leading to a lot of manual work, offline processes, time-consuming planning cycles, and potential inaccuracies. Listen to the SAP EMEA Webinar: ‘Become Highly Efficient with the Next Generation of Business Planning’, which is targeted to CFOs and Finance professionals.
In its long-time role as steward of the enterprise, Finance could only make recommendations to the business after month-end, based on past results. But with technology now providing real-time insights into Finance and Operations, the CFO office can look ahead and guide its constituents to navigate a true course through any economic climate. How? Finance can harness on interpretation and predictive analysis to help the company focus on strategic goals.
- SAP SuccessConnect, London
SuccessConnect take place at the ExCel centre, London, and is seen as one of the top HR events. Capgemini has had a presence at SuccessConnect for the last 4 years, and in 2017 was a silver sponsor.
- SAP Innovation Forum, London
Capgemini was gold sponsor of the SAP Innovation Forum and presented our view on SAP discrete manufacturing as well as compliance in the supply chain.