Low User Adoption and Complexity Hinder Sales Productivity
Organizations have an urgent challenge to increase the efficiency of customer-facing functions. The high cost of maintenance for on-premises systems and lengthy upgrades inhibits IT innovation. Without innovating customer facing systems, alignment with preferred customer interaction channels, enabling mobile and social capabilities, and receiving real time insights are daunting. Accelerating CRM to the cloud with Salesforce is a proven option for lowering costs, redeploying IT resources, and increasing sales conversions rates and customer satisfaction.
Proven Methodologies Lower Risk and Time to Value
Without a strategic approach to moving Siebel to Salesforce, it can mean higher costs, delays, and decreased morale and confidence among users. This is where Capgemini’s CRM Modernization Services can help. Utilizing RapdiMigrate®, moving Siebel systems to Salesforce is more seamless so organizations can quickly utilize the improved functionality and productivity of Salesforce at reduced total costs. RapidMigrate, built on Force.com® and Heroku®, helps accelerate migration of metadata and data from Siebel® to Salesforce. We augment this methodology with proprietary tools and enablers, powered by our partnership with Salesforce.
- Proven expertise in multiple sectors and experience of 2000+ Siebel and Salesforce certified resources globally for a migration tailored to your industry
- Proven methodology processes featuring RapidMigrate provides for quick mapping of Siebel to Salesforce metadata
- Rapid Design and Visualization framework featuring User Centered Design methods and Visualforce for Change & Enhance Management
- Utilization of Salesforce Accelerators to speed delivery, lower costs and reduce risk of the migration
- Additional focus on organizational change management that provides training based on role-specific performance needs
- Independent analyst recognition as “leading CRM integrator” with 8000+ CRM experts
- Market leader and a cloud visionary to enterprises, enabling two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies with their cloud services requirements.