We believe in working collaboratively to deliver profitable outcomes for our Government and FTSE 100 clients.
The Future of Technology team has four specialisms. Learn more about these teams.
Click below to find our open roles
High-value client delivery is at the heart of our business, but we know there’s more to your career than that
As a team and leadership, we value:
Your growth and ambitions
- Your ability to shape, influence and lead key aspects of our Practice
- If you have a sector expertise, we always try to ensure you’re doing the right work
Feeling part of the team
- We hold monthly team showcases of our digital transformation projects
- After our monthly showcases and business update, we have our monthly social and it’s a chance to connect with the wider team over a few drinks in the city
- Or why not meet your team for a breakfast, hear from the leadership and get to know your colleagues in a more relaxed environment?
- Our (now famous) quarterly away days are always a chance to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new
Your professional development
- You will receive best-in-class management consulting training
- You can pursue a range of technical accreditations (including AWS Cloud and cyber security)
- You have access to industry-wide Agile training courses and accreditations
Hear from our consultants; why did they join the team? How would they describe the culture? which training courses have they taken and which accreditations have they gained?
Senior Cyber Security Management Consultant
Innovation Management Consultant with Sandeep Kumar, Cyber Security leader
Associate Management Consultant
Our open roles
|Digital Service and Platforms Consultant
|Tech Strategy & Transformation Consultant
|Digital Security Consultant
|Digital Architecture – Management Consultant