Collaboration across boundaries
New patterns of social and criminal activity are increasingly presenting challenges to law enforcement organisations. Police departments must keep up with technology but are often struggling to reduce costs and depend on aging legacy IT systems.
To reduce crime and protect the public with limited resources, law enforcement organisations must create a trusted environment for sharing critical information across departments and jurisdictions to combat criminal activity head on.
An integrated approach to policing
Compatible with any existing application landscape, t-Police is an integrated policing solution built on a flexible technology platform. It can help you to:
- Combine support and field services for greater administrative efficiency and intelligent case management
- Support shared services across boundaries
- Reduce costs through standardised and integrated processes
- Improve crime reporting, and duty management using Oracle technology
- Deliver intelligence, data integration and situational awareness through Palantir technology
- Implement a phased approach
- Provide access to information via a variety of interfaces
Powering law enforcement in the UK
In the UK, several constabularies have adopted t-Police including: Northamptonshire Police, Cheshire Constabulary, Norfolk & Suffolk Constabularies, and Metropolitan Police Service.
t-Police evolution timeline
The Cheshire Police Authority expects to generate at least £30 million in savings over 10 years with t-Police.