Better drugs faster
Significant increases in the volume and diversity of data and the proliferation of specialised software and associated databases are providing growing challenges to discovery departments to locate, retrieve, share, process and distribute information to all users.
Placing the focus on clinical breakthrough and drug discovery
To help reap the potential of new drugs more quickly and more successfully we focus on clinical breakthrough and drug discovery. Our solutions include:
- Strategy and transformation: Improves structured development, including modifications, cost reduction measures or development of new, personalised business models
- Clinical trial management solutions: Focuses on web-based solutions that allow the integration of existing infrastructures and applications like Siebel e-clinical
- Collaborative working environments and data management solutions: Concentrates on discovery data sharing within global R&D organisations, as well as integration of external R&D alliance partners. It prioritises fast data access, scalability, data mining and security
- Decision quality solution: Focuses on the need for transparency in communication of R&D activities. A central platform for this solution is an R&D specific portfolio management module, primarily aimed at execution excellence and performance gains.
- Optimising the interface between Marketing, Sales and R&D: Enables the rapid establishment of task force teams, e.g. for product launch activities. This Nerve-Centre concept creates real transparency, which in turn augments Drug Product Life Cycle Management.
- Pharmaceutical R&D integration excellence programs: Accelerates integration processes, including integration of alliance partners (e.g., biotech) as well as post-merger integration of separate R&D units
Collaborating for R&D success
Our Research and Development specialists work with clients to:
- Define requirements that fit their existing R&D strategy, processes, infrastructure and systems
- Evaluate, recommend and provide infrastructure and technologies that focus on delivery performance
- Move through the strategy development, assessment, planning, designing, piloting, implementing and deployment of solutions