Be a Cloud-first organisation
While most enterprises are using the cloud, many still rely heavily on traditional IT, simply using cloud services tactically, such as in development and testing. The pace of cloud adoption is often constrained by not having a clear business case, not defining a comprehensive organisational transformation plan, or a failure to identify the risks accurately.
Enterprises need to develop comprehensive strategies for making the transition to a cloud-first way of working, where the cloud is the preferred and prioritised IT model in order to:
- Be more agile and flexible
- Improve business and IT performance
- Disrupt business models
- Adapt to a rapidly-changing digital world
Plan your journey to the cloud
We deliver a cloud strategy that enables digital transformation with:
- Cloud business vision: Align your cloud strategy with business objectives to create a compelling target end-state
- Cloud value case: Identify the costs and benefits of the next stage of your journey to the cloud
- Cloud roadmap: Plot your journey through the options and activities needed to deliver the end-state
- Cloud transformation plan: Identify the associated organisational changes and skills needed to unleash the true potential of cloud.
We will help to build a strong foundation for your cloud journey, enabling the transition from cloud-first intent to reality. Your cloud ambitions will be clearly mapped to business results.
Delivering robust cloud strategies
Capgemini has proven experience in building cloud strategies that have enabled our clients to adopt a cloud-first approach to achieving their business objectives. Our Cloud Choice advisory services enable enterprises to overcome the barriers to cloud adoption and manage the real business risks.
We have contributed to:
- $12 million in cost savings over three years for a client in the financial sector
- $6 million in cost savings for a client in the oil and gas industry