Capgemini services are available from all three Digital Marketplace categories (or lots):
Find cloud platform or infrastructure services to help you:
- deploy, manage and run software
- provision and use processing, storage or networking resources, e.g. content delivery networks or load balancing services
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), for reliable, scalable and readily available infrastructure and proven end-to-end service management and integration
- Platform as a Service (PaaS), for environments that provide a basis for building other services and applications
- Find software applications that are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud e.g. accounting tools or customer service management software
- Software as a Service (SaaS), for fully functional on-demand applications, for example, Case Management as a Service
- Find cloud support services to help you set up and maintain your cloud software or hosting services e.g. migration services or ongoing support
- To support the design and implementation of Cloud based services from initial business, through design and build, to test, implementation and support.
- Specialist Cloud Services (SCS), to support the design and implementation of Cloud based services from initial business, through design and build, to test, implementation and support
Our flexible propositions help clients achieve their digital, analytics and cyber security strategic goals. You can choose Capgemini on-demand services for design and planning user-centric services and operating models, project implementation and testing, through to on-going support and maintenance. Working with Capgemini can help reduce risk, and deliver value sooner, whilst minimising upfront investment and reducing total cost of ownership.
To find out more, please contact Capgemini’s Public Sector team, or by phone on 0370 904 4858.