I am currently the Vice President with Capgemini’s Insights & Data Global Business Line responsible for the North American Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution Market. Prior to that I was part of the global Insights Driven Enterprise Leadership Team and lead for AI Strategy & Operating models.
I help clients to use data and analytics to improve their performance and innovate their products and services. I also am passionate about helping organizations unleash the potential of their data and to become truly data driven organizations.
Recent work includes:
- Data Driven Transformations for major Consumer Goods companies
- Promotional effectiveness and pricing analytics projects for retailers
- Data infrastructure cloud migrations
- Data sharing governance, structures and use cases
- Data maturity organizational and skills maturity assessments
- Data skills transformations and e-Skills implementations
- Data innovation Center of Excellence design and implementation
I have worked internationally for global clients in the field of consumer products, retail, energy, automotive, aerospace, government and manufacturing. I also advise multinational organisations on their digital strategy and how to leverage data to accelerate innovation.
I’m fluent in English and Dutch and conversant in German, French and Indonesian. In my spare time I’m an avid photographer and love to hike.