Quality data leads to smart decisions
Our Data Quality strategy cleans up the information within your database, helping you understand the source of information inaccuracies. Decision-making based on accurate data can lead to:
- Increased opportunities for your business thanks to precise identification information
- Stable revenue because of correct lifecycle information
- Decreased costs as a result of exact operational information
By covering all aspects of the data lifecycle, we can help you:
- Improve data inventory processes
- Ensure source system modifications through staff training
- Enrich third-party data, including outbound calling campaign management
- Profile data for better identification information
- Cleanse technical data and archive dated information
- Support information quality during data migration
In partnership with Informatica, we also offer Data-Quality-as-a-Service, giving you the benefits of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), yet it is completely customisable.
Making your data deliver results
A successful data quality strategy involves understanding the value of your enterprise data and how to use it effectively. To ensure our strategy is appropriate for your business, we undertake the following steps:
- Auditing your business information for its current quality and value
- Introducing benchmarks for assessing quality against the value of your business information
- Identifying key areas where quality improvements could help you make better decisions while focusing on return on investment
Delivering successful data quality strategies
Capgemini has over 30 years of experience creating data quality strategies that give our clients a sustained competitive advantage. With over 300 consultants who are experts in the field, we have delivered over 100 data quality projects worldwide for a variety of clients.
Our fully industrialised data quality factory delivers results locally or via our centralised Centre of Excellence in India. Our strong partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Informatica, IBM and SAS provide valuable resources and knowledge in this area.